Finding clothes of the right size, that fits your body well can be confusing for beginners in online shopping. Don't let that stop you from staying on point with fashion and getting the best deals on your favorite clothes. Avoid going through the hassle of exchange and refund when you can get the right sizes using the tips below:
- Measure yourself and compare it with the size chart
- Always read up on sizing information before spending your money
- Read customer reviews on sizes
How to measure?
- Waist size: You want to find the narrowest part of your waist, located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
- Chest size: Measure under your arms, across your shoulder blades on your back and around the fullest part of your bust on your front.
- Hip size: Keep the tape consistently level to get the right hip measurements and it does vary between petite and tall ladies.
- Inseam: Usually used for trousers, the inseam is the distance from the uppermost part of your thigh to your ankle and this measurement is crucial if you are looking for a well-fitted pant.
For women, keep in mind that the accurate inseam measurement depends on whether you’re wearing heels or flats. The hem should hit at the middle of the heel shaft or should hit just slightly above the flat shoe. It would be best for women to take two measurements for inseams — one for trousers you’d wear with heels, and one for trousers you’d wear with flats.
Margaret M Size Chart
What to focus on size charts, when buying
- Waist size
- Hips size
Clothing charts may differ based on the clothing style and the items you choose, hence it is important to take a look at the size chart of the respective clothing style. Every clothing style will have a different cut, different neckline and so on, which makes it important to take a look at the size chart before checking out of the shopping cart. Online shopping always makes it easier to improve your personal style and dress better for every occasion. With some planning and reading, the above tips will help eliminate having to deal with returns or exchanges and do smart shopping online especially with Margret M.